Superior 1260CThermal Ceramic Fiber Paper Suppliers
Ceramic Fiber Paper Descripion:
1. Ceramic fiber paper is manufactured from high_grade ceramic
fiber with low slag ball content, and formed into excellent
flexible sheet through unique beating, des-lagging,
slurry-compounding, long net forming, vacuum water removal, drying,
cutting and rolling processes.
2. It is featured with high temperature resistance and heat
insulation and highantimelt capability, very low thermal conductivity, chemical
corrosion resistance and thermal shock stability.
3. So the paper can be widely used in building, glass industry for
teeming pads separation. It provides maximum heat resistance and
thermal insulation in limited space.
Ceramic Fiber Paper Applications:
1. Industrial furnace, Heat treatment, High temperature pipe.
2. Insulating materials of boiler, turbine and nuclear power.
3. Insulating material for face and top of industrial furnaces and
4. Excellent sound insulation for Construction Fire protection.
5. High temperature filter material for nonferrous metal.
Ceramic Fiber Paper Advantage:
1. Low thermal conductivity heat storage and heat capacity.
2. Excellent heat insulation.
3. Excellent chemical stability.
4. Shock and chemical attack resistant.
5. Low thermal conductivity and shrinkage.
6.Resilience under working condition, low shrinkage under high
7. Excellent sound insulation and resistance of folding.
Ceramic Fiber Paper Technical Data:
Glassification Temperature (°C)
Max Working Temperature
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Organic Content (%)
Thermal conductivity by mean temp. (W/m.k.) (250kg/m3)
CaO + MgO
NaO + KO2
(Other sizes and shapes on request. )